Let's Talk About Jewelry Art! ...and other things too...

I am interested in promoting my jewelry to the individual who appreciates handcrafting and who enjoys wearing pieces of jewelry that are unique. I hope to connect with persons who are interested in buying my jewelry. I would be interested in inquiries to participate in craft/art shows. Custom orders taken.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I thought the whole point of this was to join in

So...where are my "joiners"...ok, I don't blame anyone for not commenting...
Really now, what makes us believe that anyone is interested in our individual lives or happenings therein?
Most of the days start with a stumble to the coffee pot and the hope that there are still a few beans left in the bag to make the brew...and then you wonder whether someone drank all the milk. On a good day, both things come together...and that is an okay beginning.
I have already wondered before my eyes opened," what is today and what do I have to do"? Why did I wake up long before the need or even the alarm?
Hey...the good thing is I woke up.

No comments: