Let's Talk About Jewelry Art! ...and other things too...

I am interested in promoting my jewelry to the individual who appreciates handcrafting and who enjoys wearing pieces of jewelry that are unique. I hope to connect with persons who are interested in buying my jewelry. I would be interested in inquiries to participate in craft/art shows. Custom orders taken.

Friday, February 23, 2007

EJA Member #9


I am a silver jewelry artist. Although I have been doing this for a while, I really have not been self promoting...until now that is!

I joined Etsy.com last November to start my own jewelry store on their site. It is for "all things hand made"... There on Etsy, I was accepted into a group of talented women who do diverse and interesting types of jewelry art.

THAT IS WHY I AM WRITING...that group is called ECLECTIC JEWELRY ARTISANS or EJA for short...we have a website at www.eeja.org. Anyway, today I got my "wings"...ok, not really wings...but even better. I got an emblem to display with my own number...number 09...I AM PROUD #09. I am bowing to Ahna of Ahna.etsy.com, who is our fierce and talented leader. Thanx, Ahna

No comments: