Let's Talk About Jewelry Art! ...and other things too...

I am interested in promoting my jewelry to the individual who appreciates handcrafting and who enjoys wearing pieces of jewelry that are unique. I hope to connect with persons who are interested in buying my jewelry. I would be interested in inquiries to participate in craft/art shows. Custom orders taken.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Craft Council Show in Baltimore

Great show in Baltimore this last weekend. I went with the family and spent most of the day on Sunday. Amazing talent...diverse mediums of art. Truly a pleasure to see...I saw the show for the first time last year...really looked forward to seeing it this year...my little granddaughter , Chloe, was just about 6 weeks old last year...this year she returned with us at the ripe age of 13 months and loving every minute. She will definitely grow up with art in her soul.
To me ...she is a piece of ART.
www.gypsydesignjewelry.etsy.com

No comments: