Let's Talk About Jewelry Art! ...and other things too...

I am interested in promoting my jewelry to the individual who appreciates handcrafting and who enjoys wearing pieces of jewelry that are unique. I hope to connect with persons who are interested in buying my jewelry. I would be interested in inquiries to participate in craft/art shows. Custom orders taken.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WE NEED SPRING!


« Spring is here already? The Winters used to seem so long...I was young then. Now time and seasons go so quickly. Spring, I must get some flowers in, Summer, I have to go on at least one picnic and wade in the creek too. Fall, my favorite, I simply like to reflect...what happened in Spring and Summer is now coming to an end...(along with eating apples from the farmers stands. )Winter, wraps the whole year up in a white blanket and patiently waits for SPRING!

I love them all, they just all go too fast. This a picture of a hummingbird on my back deck one Summer. I look forward to the hummingbirds coming back each year.
Enjoy!
www.gypsydesignjewelry.etsy.com
Member of Eclectic Jewelry Artisans Visit us at www.eeja.org

No comments: