Let's Talk About Jewelry Art! ...and other things too...

I am interested in promoting my jewelry to the individual who appreciates handcrafting and who enjoys wearing pieces of jewelry that are unique. I hope to connect with persons who are interested in buying my jewelry. I would be interested in inquiries to participate in craft/art shows. Custom orders taken.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Artists in our Many Disguises



I am talking about the group of extremely talented women that form the Eclectic Jewelry Artisans at www.EEJA.org.

The focus of each artist in this group is the creation of beautiful and artistic jewelry...mostly one of a kind pieces. From beadwork to silver and goldsmithing, each artisan stands out as a true master of her medium and style.

This is remarkable enough...but...what is further amazing is that most of the artisans in the EJA moonlight with other mediums of art as well...spreading their creative expressions over paintings, stained glass, mosaic, glass beads, sculpture and even creative writing.
Truly a group to keep your eye on...www.gypsydesignjewelry.etsy.com, a proud MEMBER OF THE EJA

No comments: