Let's Talk About Jewelry Art! ...and other things too...

I am interested in promoting my jewelry to the individual who appreciates handcrafting and who enjoys wearing pieces of jewelry that are unique. I hope to connect with persons who are interested in buying my jewelry. I would be interested in inquiries to participate in craft/art shows. Custom orders taken.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reflection Medallion


This medallian is layers of Copper and fine silver with a Precious Metal Clay face. All handcrafted ...from the carving of the mold for the face to the loops of chain.
This piece is entered for the competition of the EJA group entitled Reflection.
The price is only for posting...I prefer to keep her.
This piece is by Gypsy Design Jewelry.

www.gypsydesignjewelry.etsy.com
Anita Tosti

To vote for my pendant, please visit:
http://EclecticJewelryArtisans.com
Click on Mailing List and enter who you are voting for in the note.
***When you vote, you will be entered into our free giveaway drawing***

No comments: