Let's Talk About Jewelry Art! ...and other things too...

I am interested in promoting my jewelry to the individual who appreciates handcrafting and who enjoys wearing pieces of jewelry that are unique. I hope to connect with persons who are interested in buying my jewelry. I would be interested in inquiries to participate in craft/art shows. Custom orders taken.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I AM JUST HAPPY!

This is short...you live long enough, experience and learn from it, understand that there is so much in life that you will never live long enough TO understand...some things maybe we are meant to ...
Tears,fears,loves,laughter,joy,sadness...expected and unexpected things that happen...
Well, I am just rolling every one of them into a neat ball (ok...maybe a few strays hanging out)and embracing it as life ...and I am giving myself permission to be JUST HAPPY! What a path this has been!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree! You never know what's around the next corner and you just have to accept that the universe know what's best for you!!!

Be strong!!!